I-CAR’s Training and Recognition Program Enhancements Benefit Collision Repairers
Join I-CAR’s Nick Notte on July 30th at 1:00 PM CDT as he goes live with Dave Luehr to inform you with all you need to know about I-CAR’s latest Professional Development Program (PDP).
This informative I-CAR webinar will provide important details about how the organization continues to innovate for the better with the goal of providing complete, safe and quality repairs for the ultimate benefit of the consumer. Nick Notte, I-CAR’s Senior Vice President, Sales, will host the webinar and highlight the upcoming changes to I-CAR’s core curriculum and recognition programs, as well as the sophisticated new technology that is being implemented to improve the learning experience. You also will have an opportunity to ask questions following his presentation.
Dave Luehr, Elite Body Shop Solution Founder
Nick Notte, I-CAR Senior Vice President, Sales
Tuesday, 30 July 2019, at 1:00 PM
Central Time (US and Canada), GMT -5
- How changes to Gold Class will raise the skills bar and benefit shops.
- About important new Platinum training requirements for technicians.
- Why I-CAR’s new subscription program is already earning rave reviews.
- How I-CAR’s many new courses will elevate the training experience.
- About the positive impact new technology will have on the user experience.
- How to transition from the current program to future shop pricing under the new program
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn all the latest news – direct from I-CAR!
Be Bold. Be Learning. Be Limitless.